Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Long Time No See...

Hello World!

My apologies for not having posted since Christmas. Not that most of my time has been very very busy, but every time I've gone to make a post, something small has always distracted me.

This last week however has been a tough one. The world lost Christina Wallerstedt on January 9th, and the week that proceeded was filled with preparations for her farewell and funeral. The week ended with the death of one of my Sugar Gliders, Pete, who I will post a picture of once I get home tonight after work. He was the first one my husband and I had together, which has made his death all the more difficult. I think that and the fact that we just had Christina's funeral as well has made this week an emotional roller coaster.

Everything has been on pause, all of my projects, my writing...my life, and I feel like finally I might be able to get things going again, hopefully. I know in the next blog I put together, whenever that is, I intend to put some writing up here on this thing. We've seen enough of my crocheting for now. I'm just looking for some inspiration as I have a novel to complete and get published! (Yah...right.)

Well, that's all I can really think of for now.
Until we meet again,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment