Saturday, December 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!

Hello everyone!

I know that it's not formal to be doing more than one post in a day, but after the unexpected and wonderful evening I've had, I definitely wanted to make sure I shared it.

SO! With the weather that we feared was coming tonight, my plans to go to the Holiday Party at work were ruined. I will be the first to admit that I am terrified to drive in the snow. Well adverse weather in general terrifies me. Even the rain...Ugh. I'm a wuss I know. I don't know if it was the year I lived in Colorado and the monstrous weather they out there or what, but when it comes to bad stuff I stay home whenever I can. Heather wound up giving me a ring around 11 or so this morning with the idea of getting together for dinner to make some awesome soup - Which I will say was really really good. I didn't take any pictures of it, but Heather and I had a blast making it. I'll post the recipe another time if anyone is interested. Anyways - we were sitting down and eating when Tony called us and wanted to come over to celebrate his birthday. I tell ya, loads of birthdays today - Shawn's parents and Tony! Was a great day of celebrating.

Tony and Sarah showed up and after ordering some chinese came the brilliance of playing Just Dance 2. For those of you who don't know what that game is? Look it up. You literally follow the little figure on the screen while they dance around like maniacs - At least we looked like maniacs trying to keep up with them. I think the comment of the night was "I've never seen Tony move that way before..." I tell ya, not my initial plan for the evening, but a fantastic outcome. I just worry about people leaving here and driving around. ::Sigh.:: Let's hope we all end up where we're supposed to be. I've attached the hilarity of the evening. Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. I definently have to come over and play Just Dance with ya sometime. Also, the links that have already been clicked show up as black, thus they blend in with the background. Just a little heads up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say I clicked on this blog title from the box on the right of the screen. Now, when I go back to the main screen or another one of your blog entries, it has turned to black, thus blending with the black of the box. I think they call it an active link or something like that. Make more sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really...When we hang out you will have to show me. I'm dumb at this stuff. :(

    ReplyDelete