Friday, December 10, 2010

A little introduction...


So after much deliberation I've finally decided to sit down and make myself a blog. While I hope to center it around the life of me, I also intend to devote a fair share of it to my love of crocheting and writing.

So with introductions, I suppose I ought to introduce myself. If you're reading this, chance are you already know who I am, but for those of you who don't, my name is Cassandra Rathjen. I'm married to a wonderful man named Shawn who relentlessly fills me with love and happiness even on the cloudy days. We'll be celebrating our 3rd wedding Anniversary in January, and while we've had ups and downs along the way I'm just as in love with him now as I was when we started dating almost 5 years ago.

We don't have any children except for our furry ones. Our miniature dachshund is Sassy and is the light of our lives with a personality to match her name. Our more recent additions are our three Sugar Gliders: Charlotte, Bella, and Pete. Together the group of us makes a happy little dysfunctional family; tails, teeth, and all.

So in the posts to come expect more insight into the life of me. Hope you enjoy the ride!

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap! It's almost been 3 years. Jeez, where has the time gone? It doesn't seem like that long ago for me. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? Shawn and I will have been together for 5 years this January. I'm stunned the time has gone that fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was shocked when I realized that Dylan and I have been together for almost 3 years this March. Craaaaazy.

    ReplyDelete